Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Free BlackBerry PlayBook Offer ,is it working properly?

Truehemin wrote:

I've recieved an email saying that the app is rejected because is not signed (the message in the sdk says that is already signed...). Now I upgraded the app to resign but can't resubbmit on the same "ticket" because diferent id.

This means that I have to create a new app and lost the playbook ofert?

all you do is edit the app and add a new release and change the app name if you get an error msg.

New Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: giffgaff

Havnt had a email asking for shipping details and app was approved on the 17th
Developer
My Device: Paper cup

Everything worked smoothly here.

Submitted a very minor app, then another that should be in significant demand. The 2nd hasn't even been approved yet, but I've already received a PlayBook for the 1st app, which was submitted on the 9th.

So that was 15 days from submission to receipt. Couldn't be any better than that.

It was a new device -- with the 'fixed' power button, and in a retail box -- not a refurbished device.
Developer

FedEX just delivery my freebie

Got the shipping email on Feb 12.

Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: At&T

So I submitted my app, but I didn't get the email about being on the road to a free playbook... I did not set the minimum version to 2.0, is that an absolute must? It is not clear in the free Playbook offer. My app was an HTML based app, not Android.

New Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: giffgaff

Yep its a absolote must
Developer

it doesn't have set to OS2.0 as the min but if you compiled using sdk 2 then you shoud.  just give rim time to approve all the apps.  as long as you have submitted your app before the deadline you should qualify unless your app is rejected.

Developer
My Device: Paper cup

[ Edited ]

Mine was set to 1.0, and I don't think I had SDK 2.0 on my machine yet when that was built. Maybe it came with Flash Builder 4.6.

(they did send me a PB)

Developer
My Device: Not specified

You only need set to OS 2 if your app developed with Android. Becase Android Runtime (emulator) only have on OS 2.

Html or flash application does not have to set OS 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
2. Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Contributor
My Device: None I hope to get one soon
My Carrier: Same

smiley ha escrito:

Truehemin wrote:

I've recieved an email saying that the app is rejected because is not signed (the message in the sdk says that is already signed...). Now I upgraded the app to resign but can't resubbmit on the same "ticket" because diferent id.

This means that I have to create a new app and lost the playbook ofert?

all you do is edit the app and add a new release and change the app name if you get an error msg.

Sorry smiley,

I've Changend de ID on the product manager, changed the filebundle name, and the error message is always the same:

"File bundle (xxxxxx.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle."