Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: ATT

Getting Paid

This is hopefully a silly question.

I have an two apps on the playbook tablet, each over $100 in sales.

How/when do I get paid?   I can't seem to even find a report showing a total of how much I'm owed.

I tried logging into digital river, but all it tells me is I have no sites and no reports available (whatever that means).

I called digital river support, but I couldn't get past them asking me what product I was trying to buy so they could send me to that product's web page.

I am assuming they are going to pay me via paypal, but I don't know that for sure.  I've been reading all the help pages I can find in the vendor portal.    I can't even find a policy on how payments are made other than vague references to digital river.

Any Suggestions on where I can look or who I should call?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Getting Paid

You can find answers at this link:

Frequently Asked Questions

Sales made the previous month are paid out by Digital River towards the end of the following month. Bango's payments take longer, 60 days or so, if they exceed the threshold. For what it's worth, I have not received my DR payment this month yet, but they normally come about this time of the month.