Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: giffgaff
Accepted Solution

Help

Help my playbook arrived today but it did not come with a UK charger instead it came with a us charger and some other countries charger so will I be able to get the UK charger?

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Help

Of course you do.   just goto your local hardware or computer store and buy a converter.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Shame on RIM! How they intend to attract new developers when they can't even ship the right charger!!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Sorry, I just couldn't resist Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Joke aside, as PlayBook charger you can use any standard USB charger, I have used so far my BB Torch charger, HTC charger and even connecting tablet to a PC works too. Of course charging with original charger goes faster, but since I usually let it overnight, I don't care much about how fast it is charged.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: giffgaff

I have the charger jtegen posted just i dont have the 3 pin bit
Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: 3

I can't believe nobody has suggested ramming a biro lid in the earth pin ... not that I'm suggesting that.
-------
You can find me (sporadically) writing and developing at http://floor4.co.uk and gaming at http://uk-tf.co.uk
My Apps: Flip!