Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

How long after I submit my app to App World does it take...

How long after I submit my app to App World does it take to get listed and able to be downloaded?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: How long after I submit my app to App World does it take...

Hi there!

Are you asking as a vendor of an app via AppWorld? Or as a consumer? It's hard to tell...

If you are a vendor, then when you submitted your App you must have been given specific contact information, I would think. Not being a vendor myself, I'm guessing a little bit...but here is a link to the Vendor Portal, which I think is where you'd need to be inquiring:

On the other hand, if you are a consumer, then I'm not understanding your inquiry. As such,  please come to:

and register an account. Then post to the applicable forum.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Developer
My Device: BOLD

Re: How long after I submit my app to App World does it take...

Generally 8-10 days, but mine took 20+ because of the sensitive nature of processing credit cards. I also had to fill out some extra forms about the encryption used.
BlackCard Credit Card Processing Solution is NOW AVAILABLE!

If you ever need to charge a credit card on-the-go, Please buy a copy!
Current Status: Waiting for RIM to approve 1.1 (Improved Configuration Screen for Storm)