Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How quickly does Password Reset messages get sent out for the Vendor Portal?

I am wanting to submit my app today but I forgot my password on the Vendor Portal and need it reset. What is the usual wait time for this to happen? I have submitted the request an hour ago.

Any suggestion to get it reset faster would be greatly appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Re: How quickly does Password Reset messages get sent out for the Vendor Portal?

My password change request was instant.  Have you checked your spam folder?

Contributor

Re: How quickly does Password Reset messages get sent out for the Vendor Portal?

I have did check the Spam folder. Nothing. I got the emails for signing the app "Successful Registration Request for Client" ,but I can't get my password reset message.

Any from from RIM that could help out here?

I guess I can kiss the chance at the Playbook offer goodbye.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi willie44,

If you can PM me your Vendor Name and the email address you registered with I can look up your account.  

If you aren't receiving the Password Reset email instantly, then 1 of 2 things is wrong:

A. Your login email address is not what you think it is, meaning you used specified a different email address then the one used for General Communications between yourself and RIM.

B. Your spam filter caught the email.

I always lean towards A., but until I get more information about your account I won't be able to confirm.

Contributor

Ryan,

I sent a PM to you. Thanks so much for the help with this issue.

New Developer
My Device: Z10, q10
My Carrier: freelancer

i have this same issue. 

I have no other mail , and i double checked my spam folder. I im trying to rest my password for a few days now , i can't submit my two new  applications. 

New Developer
My Device: Torch 9810, Playbook, Dev Alpha A
My Carrier: AT&T

I've been having this problem for over a month. The last 2 weeks I've been smacking the reset password button every day. I've only used two emails, and I am positive which one is active on the account. Spam filter is already set to whitelist any email from RIM. Emails, tweets and DMs have so far gone unanswered, and I'm down to the wire to get my app submitted in time for the LE device deadline.

Need help by the deadline so I can get my app submitted.

Check out the QuickBerry Podcast! www.QuickBerryPodcast.com