Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Super Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Qatar

Incorrect app by BlackBerry App Generator

Hello All,

I've made an app using BlackBerry App Generator and added an incorrect logo by mistake now the App Generator will automatically submit the app to the review team and they might approve it. But I need to delete this app before it gets approved. Please help!

Thanks in advance

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Incorrect app by BlackBerry App Generator

You cannot delete apps from Vendor Portal. Just re-sbmit with correct logo and and they will use the latest version (you will need to increment version too).
New Contributor
My Device: Z!0 (LE)
My Carrier: EE

Once you have submitted your app to the Vendor Portal , and it gets approved, you cannot edit it in any fashion via the App Generator.  If the app is declined you shuld be able to edit it and then re-submit it to the AppWorld.  This means you can't increment the app version or update it.

If your icon is the only issue, you should contact mippin before the app is reviewed as they may be able to replace the icon for you.

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Orlando, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Telkomsel

same problem here, i wanna upgrade some features of the apps which is created with blackberry app generator. and the new release for the upgrade is made by java platform can i do that ?

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I'd like to add ad support to my "App Generator" app. How can I do this without creating a whole new app? I'd like it to just be done as an upgrade to the existing app so that those who have downloaded it already won't have to delete the old app first. Thanks