Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

Incorrect price at the check-out

Hello,

We have an application for Playbook. We have recently reduced the price of the application through vendor portal. The price update was reflected on App World shortly after. However, we have been getting complaints from users stating that the final check-out price is still reflecting the old price so they are cancelling the purchase. It has been 4 days since the price update and we are still receiving such complaints. There must be a disconnect between App World and Digital River or whoever is handling those purchases. We did price changes in the past and never encountered such an issue before.

We tried to contact BlackBerry through vendor support and Digital River also, but haven't received a response. This is causing lots of trouble. Can anyone from BlackBerry provide assistance please?

Regards.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: Incorrect price at the check-out

[ Edited ]

Ok, all we got for this is Digital River said BlackBerry was looking into this issue and BlackBerry said Digital River was looking into it. So they are pointing the finger to each other.

It has been almost a week and the price of the application still doesn't match the check-out price. Customers are paying more than what they are supposed to and obviously they are getting angry.

Is it really the case that there is no one out there who can fix something as simple as this in a week?

This is very frustrating!