Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Is there a delay in the time it takes a review to show up

Hi,

Had a customer say he has posted a review on Saturday but it hasn't shown up is there a delay in the time it takes? Does it pass through a BlackBerry review process first?

Cheers.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Is there a delay in the time it takes a review to show up

No, there is no delay in reviews. In the second it is posted you can see it in your vendor portal. Few things to consider:

- review can be automatically denied (offensive language, etc.), so it is not visible in BBWorld after posting : you can approve it by using the appropriate button

- sandbox account cannot post reviews

- user cannot see his/her own review after posting it (BBworld on device)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Is there a delay in the time it takes a review to show up

Thanks, I've been watching the vendor portal and it hasn't appeared so that leaves two possibilities.

1) The customer lied about giving a review (I'm pretty sure this is not the case).

or,

2) The BlackBerry review system has a bug

Don't worry no 'rant' on this one but I'll follow it up with the customer.

Anyone else suspect this may have happened to them?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.