08-22-2012 02:47 PM
I just edited a submission I added last week and all seems good with the languages, so hopefully an approval will happen as it has sat for a week without anything yet. I'd assume that it may be because of the language issue.
I am going to go in and edit another submission I have saved as a draft and see if that works out too.
Just as an FYI [because it sucks to do things twice] to anyone trying to fix a submission / edit a description with the language issue:
I had to delete all languages [except 1, say English] > then save > then go back in and add the languages with description again.
When I tried to overwrite the languages and went to save, I received the follwing error; An error occurred while saving to the database.