Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Missing Money from November

I just ran reports for November, I had about over $1100 in sales roughly (I looked at number of sales and price of app didnt convert currencies).

I received an invoice from Bango saying november they owe me $236. DRI paid me only $145 for November. BB Commerce paid me $0 but BB commerce reports shows that they only owe me $90 after 30% reduction.

All these payments added up is about $900 meaning I am still owed about $440!

Now based on the reports I cannot tell who owes me money since you cannot filter based on paypal or carrier payments.

Anyone else missing money for November? I've emailed customersupport@blackberrycommerce.rim.com but I don't know if they will be able to help.

Developer

Re: Missing Money from November

How long does it normally take them to respond by email. Honestly feels like I am getting scammed.
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

You can contact Vendor Help via the form, although they are not responsible for payments, probably they can ask the other department to answer you faster.

I didn't receive BB Commerce payment for November too.

I expect that your missing payment should be coming from BB Commerce, although report is not showing it. As per my latest reports BB Commerce sales have peaked, while DRI sales are going down, i.e. BB Commerce is taking over.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: Z10

Bango will pay November earning in February (or + 1 month).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Developer

Yes, I know Bango pays out February for November. I included their statement for my payment into my earning for November. Still with that about DRI and the money that shows in the reports for BB Commerce I'm out $450.

Perhaps the reports aren't showing all BB Commerce sales and might be buggy. I guess I'll have to wait til their payment comes in

I'll try the form as well. Thanks