Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook♥
My Carrier: eplus
Accepted Solution

Missing eligible apps :(

Hi BlackBerry guys,

I was super excited to hear of the great success of the Port-A-Thon especially through the emails I got this morning.

I want to thank you all for being such great supporters!

Now I worked for three companies which all submitted the limit of 20 apps (so 60 apps I care about). I spoke to Lou and Shelby a lot this evening and they were super excited abut my work there.

The thing is that one thing was promised to me and not kept:

The guys I worked with had to upload 20 apps each and some of them didn't make it until 6 AM (German time) which was the finish line so to say. So I asked for more time in the chat and all of you promised me that I just have to submit them even after the official time ending, they will be eligible. At 6:50 so 50 minutes afterwards we had all of the apps submitted.

I was so happy to contact Shelby and Lou with this great message and the companies I worked with were super happy to be such great supporters of BB10 and of course happy to earn 2000$ each. 

Now as I said I've got the emails today saying which apps are eligable and none of those posted after 6AM were accepted/eligible (around 28 are missing). This kinda makes me said because first of all a promise wasn't kept, it was a lot of work and going to sleep at about 7.30 AM for this port a thon should be rewarded.

Of course the rules were to submit them before the deadline but as I said I trusted in you, I could have waited for the next Port-A-Thon.

Here are the vendor IDs of the companies:

I'd appreciate any help here! I believe in BB10, I submitted over 75 apps for BB10's success!

Thank you

Flo

----------
Please give free Likes if I helped you out! Smiley Happy
Developer

Re: Missing eligible apps :(

I just counted everything again and 16 are missing, 44 eligible
----------
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

I want to thank you for the incredible support and I know Shelby would also like to pass along her thanks.

We allways keep our word Smiley Happy, but I can see how you're confused with the email that was sent. 

We need to manage the exceptions manually and that will be done.

I'll send you're information to Shelby, but if you also email BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com we'll make sure that you are credited for all your hard work!!

Cheers,

Lou

Developer

Thanks so much Lou, I knew I could trust in you guys! Smiley Happy I'll send them a mail right away
----------