Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

My Clients Tell Me They Can't Register for BB World. Help!

Team BlackBerry,

About a month ago, I asked my clients to register for BB World.  They did so and received a thank you email telling them they could submit apps once their vendor account was approved.  Just today, they informed me that the are still unable to access the vendor portal because the account is "locked."  The email account for the client is info[at]youngcons.com.  Can someone with BlackBerry World please let me know why this is taking so long?  They claim not to have received any email requesting additional documentation or information.

Thanks,

-- B.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: My Clients Tell Me They Can't Register for BB World. Help!

Hello brandonmartin,

upon registering, an automated email is instantly sent back to the email address used with a request for documentation to validate the account.  Until the team receives this documentation, the account remains in a Pending state and will generate the 'Disabled' message upon login.

If you can provide more details on the accounts themselves (Company Name used to register, Email address used to register) I can look up the accounts and possibly push them through to Approved

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Re: My Clients Tell Me They Can't Register for BB World. Help!

Thanks!  I contacted support and within 48 hours my clients were approved.  They can now login to the vendor portal.  Unfortunately, when they try to create a Mippin or BlackBerry App Generator app, the submission errors out saying that there is no vendor account associated with their email.

This is unfortunate because they can login and use both an app generator account and a vendor portal BB World account.  

Where do I post to get support for this?