Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

New Release Approved but not available on Appworld

I just got my latest release approved (Release 1.0.401)but it seems the previous one (Release 1.0.3610)is still available on App World. How do I fix/change this?

I've noticed in the releases list on the vendor portal that the latest release is placed 3rd on the list of releases, is this why it's not appeared? It also have 3 figures in the number rather than 4 (the old one).

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: n/a
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: New Release Approved but not available on Appworld

I assume it being placed '3rd on the release list' means that it isn't listed as being the last (or newest) one. Its probably because you changed your release numbering system. I believe they state that you must keep it the same, so see if you can edit the title of it or something similar. Good luck!
BlackBerry Employee
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Re: New Release Approved but not available on Appworld

Hi redmotion,

Yes the reason why release 1.0.3610 would still be available in App World is because 1.0.3610 is a higher number then 1.0.401.  You would have to submit a release number higher then 1.0.3610 inorder to "replace" it in App World. (eg: 1.0.4010)

Keep in mind there are other reasons that a release would not replace the previous one (MIN OS, supported devices, etc) but in this case it looks like its due to the releases numerical values

-Jordan