Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

New Vendor Info

I am looking to become a vendor on app world working with themes. However, i noticed this: Vendor must: (i) have obtained all necessary permits, licenses, registrations, authorizations, approvals and declarations (including all necessary export permits) for the distribution of the applications. Could anybody possibly tell me which, if any of these, I will need. Would appreciate being as I have some themes I would like sell. Thank you for time.

Developer
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: At&t

Re: New Vendor Info

if you are working with themes just make sure you upload your own work. note in theme studio prefferences you can change the vendor name and type yours Smiley Wink, and if you are working with themes that contains a third party content (not your intellectual work) you need to demostrate you have all the rights and permissions/licenses to "work" or sell them in your themes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Highlighted
My Device: 9550
My Carrier: verizon

Re: New Vendor Info

where can i get a license for my theme?