Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Vodafone

New app in pending Review

Hello,

my app with ID: 42345358 is still pending review! As requested i change my english description and save my app. Now i'm waiting for review but i need to know if the process is right!

What's the status of my app?

thank you very much

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: New app in pending Review

Welcome to the forums.

Just so you know this is not a formal support mechanism of BlackBerry, this forum is used to talk to other Developers.

BlackBerry members do occasionally look at these forums and pick up requests like this however.

How long have you been waiting?

What was the process you did?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

[ Edited ]

As @BBSJdev says, this is not an official BlackBerry support channel. Although it is rather hard to find BlackBerry does have a developer support contact:

Log in to your BB World developer portal. At the bottom of any page click on the link that says For Questions or Support please contact Vendor Support. Don't expect an immediate reply though.

esteban_lombardo wrote:

Hello,

my app with ID: 42345358 is still pending review! As requested i change my english description and save my app. Now i'm waiting for review but i need to know if the process is right!

What's the status of my app?

thank you very much

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

You can also click on the link to view your "Change Request Tickets" in the top left navigation panel of the vendor portal.  There should be an open ticket for your update.  I've never seen the system fail to automatically create a ticket, but one of the first few times I submitted a change request, I was in a hurry and did not click all of the "submit" buttons I needed to click.  In that case, I thought my app update was in the review queue, but it was actually sitting in the next to the last step in the process for a few days.

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Yes, I did that too. Changed all my app screencaps and description and then forgot to click the final Save button. Wondered why my changes hadn't shown up a few days later.

UberschallSamsara wrote:

You can also click on the link to view your "Change Request Tickets" in the top left navigation panel of the vendor portal.  There should be an open ticket for your update.  I've never seen the system fail to automatically create a ticket, but one of the first few times I submitted a change request, I was in a hurry and did not click all of the "submit" buttons I needed to click.  In that case, I thought my app update was in the review queue, but it was actually sitting in the next to the last step in the process for a few days.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Hi,

Im already review and approved your app, thank you for change your description.

Many thanks,

Erik Sanjaya