Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

New app release visible on the web but not on Dev Alpha

[ Edited ]

I have done new releases of a few apps, and all but one of the new versions shows up in BlackBerry World on my Dev Alpha.  The one that does not show up on the Dev Alpha does show up in my desktop  web browser view of BlackBerrry World.

I've skimmed a couple of threads from folks having similar issues and the root cause of one of them (supported language in for the release was not the same as the enabled input language on the device) does not seem to be the cause for this case.

When I check my downloads in the vendor portal there's a spike in downloads for the day after the new release was approved.  I don't have a Z10 yet; I am guessing that these downloads are from folks who have Z10's.  I re-confirmed in the portal that the boxes for both the Dev Alpha and the Z10 were ticked for supported devices for the app in question.

Anyone else seen this variation on a new app release not showing up on their device?