Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry
My Carrier: Verizon

Newbie needing help

Hi, I am having trouble submitting my app. I signed up for developer account two months ago and it works fine but when I go to the vendor portal to login it says Invalid username and password but I click forgot password and it send it to my email. Ive also tried signing up for it but it says that my email has already been used. Any help here? Thanks Zoey

Developer
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: GCI

Re: Newbie needing help

I strongly suggest emailing RIM vendor support about this.  I've never encountered this problem personally but I imagine they can sort it out they are good people Smiley Very Happy GL. -Andrew

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry
My Carrier: Verizon

How would I go about contacting them? I can't seem to find an email address or phone number. Do you know where I can find this information at? Thanks Zoey
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: GCI

This page is pretty useful.

http://us.blackberry.com/developers/appworld/

"After reviewing the BlackBerry App World Vendor portal Administration Guide and vendor support resources below, if you require further assistance, contact us using the BlackBerry App World vendor support form."

Ahh there it is, if it isnt in the faq or forum then I normally fill out the vendor support form.  A ticket will be made and it can take a little bit of time before they email you back.  They always sort out my issues. Smiley Happy