Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

hai
Contributor
My Device: DevAlphaB, PlayBook
My Carrier: DTAC
Accepted Solution

No response for "BlackBerry Got Game Port-a-thon" problem

I join BlackBerry Got Game Port-a-thon at Bangkok, Thailand (3 dec 2012) and successfully port a game (Kids Thai Alphabets) for BB10 in the afternoon onsite but not receive any Reward yet.

Reference to: http://www.blackberryjamhack.com/gotgame/

Get onsite rewards when you port and build on BlackBerry 10:
• Successfully port a game app onsite, and receive a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet 
(limit to one per vendor ID)
• Top Arcade, Puzzle and Action games ported onsite receive one BlackBerry® DevAlpha™ device each 

And then I port another 8 games (totally 9 games) for BB10 and submit to BlackBerry App World within 7 days of event, but I never got contact from RIM for my Rewards.

Get rewards with submission of App World approved game apps:
• Get a game app approved on App World, and receive USD$100 for every eligible app for up to 20 apps
• Be the first ten for your city to get at least 5 and up to 10 game apps approved on App World, and receive a BlackBerry 10 Developer Alpha device
• Be the first for your city to get >10 game apps approved on App World, and get a paid trip to BlackBerry Jam Europe on top of the above rewards! 

I think may be the vendor login that I use to registered (haihandsome@yahoo.com) is misunderstood because Staff not found this vendor login in the database so she ask me for vendor ID instead.

I login to BlackBerry Vendor Portal use “haihandsome@yahoo.com” as login name and go to Manage Account Section and  send her the vender id = 6486 (NiXiE Studio) then she accepted it.

I think staff not found my vendor login because I use “haihandsome@yahoo.com” to login to vendor portals, but I set the Primary Email for communications between my company and RIM to “hai@nixiestudio.com”, maybe this a problems.

All my game approve for BB10 so I think my reward maybe…

• BlackyBerry Playbook (I’m successfully port a game app onsite)
  • Money USD$100 x 9 games = USD$900 (All my 9 games approve on App World)
  • BlackBerry 10 Developer Alpha Device (I’m first ten in my city to get at least 5 to 10 game apps approved on App World)

I try to email this message to

Developer Relations <DeveloperRelations@rim.com> 

but not receive any response

What should i do ?

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: No response for "BlackBerry Got Game Port-a-thon" problem

"And then I port another 8 games (totally 9 games) for BB10 and submit to BlackBerry App World within 7 days of event, but I never got contact from RIM for my Rewards." within 7 days of event? Portathons runs 36 hours only.

"I join BlackBerry Got Game Port-a-thon at Bangkok, Thailand (3 dec 2012)"

GotAGame portathon was November 16th,  http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/got-game-port-a-thon/

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

[ Edited ]

Ahh, I see now that you are referring to some local event in Bangkok, not GotAgame portathon.

Sorry for confusion.

hai
Contributor

Yes, It's not a Got Game Port-a-thon in Global, but in Local

Quote from: http://www.blackberryjamhack.com/gotgame/

*All apps need to be submitted within 7 days of the event, and only registered vendor ID onsite will be considered. Refer to Eligibility Terms for more information.

hai
Contributor

Anyone has some E-Mail for this issues ?

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Contact

BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com

for Port-a-thon issues

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
hai
Contributor

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
hai
Contributor

Today I received E-Mail from "Developer Marketing - Asia Pacific <devmarketingap@rim.com>;"

about my issues.

Thank you