Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition
My Carrier: Vodafone

Not able to download application in sandbox mode-there was a problem loading this page due to a network error.

Hi there,

I have setup an application in sandbox mode appID is 27597570. I have added 2 sandbox accounts one for my dev alpha and the other one is client's z10. I'm able to download the application  from sandbox mode on my devalpha but client is not on his z10. 

He is getting error "there was a problem loading this page due to a network error." and then after trying many times he is getting "Unable to update customer device info".

Please help me to get it working on his device

Rujuta Trivedi
Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Not able to download application in sandbox mode-there was a problem loading this page due to a network error.

It should work but network needs to be solid (perhaps he can try on wifi).  He should try again.

Another option is to teach him to sideload apps (if he doesn't) know.  This way he won't have to wait the few hours it takes before a new release is available in the sandbox.

Steven Kader at JaredCo
   Follow me on Twitter    |     Mipixi.com :  Web App for Photo Sharing