Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Paper cup

Please fix browsing in the web store !

[ Edited ]

About 6 weeks ago there was a bug introduced that prevents users from browsing past page 1 of  categories under Top Paid and Top Free.  If you advance the page, you get kicked out of the category back to the main list.

This had a marked effect on apps that were high up in the categories, but off the main list -- they lost exposure.

Could someone please fix this -- I don't WANT to be a complainer, but when a wheel is not getting the oil it needs, if it doesn't keep squeaking it will be ignored and eventually seize up.  This problem destroyed June, and continues.

edit:  Another weird thing that's happened for a long time is that apps can get caught "in-between" pages, i.e. between pages 1 and 2, and become invisible in the list unless you switch how many items you're viewing at once.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Please fix browsing in the web store !

You mean on your PC, right? Which browser and OS?

I'm not seeing this problem.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

It's if you go into a top paid section of each category. Click page 2 and you get sent back to the top paid apps (all categories)
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Paper cup

Yes, web store. Using Firefox on XP. It worked fine until the update in early June. Also tried iExplorer, Safari, Chrome, Android browser, and the BB browser. Same thing.