Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: None right now
My Carrier: BSNL
Accepted Solution

Please test an app for me

One of my portathon apps submitted in last portathon was just reviewed last day and rejected because of font issues. Now I have fixed the issue and want someone to test it before submitting it again. Please anybody having a BB10 device test the BAR file for me. It will just take a minute. Also, someone told me that apps which are not approved before Feb 18 are not considered for the $100 prizes. Will my app get the prize or not? My other app is still pending review.

Thanks

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Please test an app for me

• We will have all app reviews completed by March 12, 2013
  • You will have until March 26, 2013 to resubmit fixes
  • All resubmitted apps will be reviewed by April 8, 2013
  • To be eligible for Port-A-Thon rewards, the cutoff date for having your app approved and up for sale in BlackBerry World is April 8, 2013
  • Your rewards will only be delivered once all of your apps are approved and up for sale
  • The draw for BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B devices and BlackBerry Live trips will take place on April 9, 2013 and those winners will be contacted

If you have any questions please email blackberrydeveloperprogram@blackberry.com, or leave your feedback in the comments.

Developer

Thanks! It is a big relief

Developer

If anybody is willing, I will PM the link of BAR file to him.

Developer

My apps have now been approved.