03-07-2013 12:36 AM
One of my portathon apps submitted in last portathon was just reviewed last day and rejected because of font issues. Now I have fixed the issue and want someone to test it before submitting it again. Please anybody having a BB10 device test the BAR file for me. It will just take a minute. Also, someone told me that apps which are not approved before Feb 18 are not considered for the $100 prizes. Will my app get the prize or not? My other app is still pending review.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-07-2013 01:22 AM
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave your feedback in the comments.