Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: developer
My Carrier: Telenor

Port-A-Thon : mistaken time period

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to participate in the last Port-A-Thon program with 8 new applications of mine. The program has begun at 12:00:01 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on January 11, but I live in a different time zone and -by mistake- I started to upload the applications about 1 hour before! One of the apps was submitted only 16 minutes too early! (5 apps were uploaded too early and the other 3 in the correct interval.) I know that an app is only eligible if it has never been submitted to BlackBerry AppWorld before, but it would be great if there was a way to solve this problem. The applications haven't been reviewed yet.
I submitted a new release of each app in the correct time period, in case it can help.
Is there any way to make these apps eligible in this Port-A-Thon, or somehow "undo" their submission so I they could be eligible for the upcoming Last Chance Port-A-Thon? It would be great as I worked a lot with these applications.
I would be really grateful if you could help me. Thank you in advance.