Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: adddd
My Carrier: abcdfdf

Problem on Running simple app

I am new to blackberry programming and started with helloworld program but when i runs app and click on Helloworld (inside downloads folder) using simulator it exceptions and shows lines that "source code is not available" in Nosuchfile.java Plz help how to sort it

Developer
My Device: 9800, 9630
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem on Running simple app

Hello,

You'd probably be better off asking this question on the Java Development forum, seems to get more activity over there.

Having said that, it's probably a simple mistake in the code. What does the exception say?

Can you post the code that's causing the problem?

New Contributor

Thanks for Reply, That issue is solved one thing i want to ask that How can i build blackberry GUI using interface builder(Drag & drop GUI too) like iphone providers Interface builder . Plz help

Developer
My Device: 9800, 9630
My Carrier: Rogers

painslayer wrote:

Thanks for Reply, That issue is solved one thing i want to ask that How can i build blackberry GUI using interface builder(Drag & drop GUI too) like iphone providers Interface builder . Plz help

As far as I know, no such thing exists yet. There are apparently GUI toolkits out there for J2ME, but none that will leverage the Blackberry API.

There was one announced by RIM last year, last I saw the release date was "Mid 2010". Haven't heard much about it since though.

New Contributor

Ok thankz  for Response