Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: normal
My Carrier: R Telecomunicaciones

Problem requiring a Vendor Account

Hi all

I have tried to create a new Vendor Account as we have developed a new application that would like to upload to the App World market. Problem is that we have registered our account two days ago, but we have not received any message or confirmation, and when we try to log in says that the account "is not enabled".

Do you know how long could it take to get the account approved? Should have we got already any kind of mail notification?

Thanks a lot

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem requiring a Vendor Account

it takes up to a week for them to get back to you. Then they'll ask you to send in your documentation (ID) to register  you and takes another day or two to confirm. Once this is approved you will receive an email notification. I know you are eager to test it out the portal but here are some things you can do first since these are required everytime you submit an app.

1) Work on a description for your product*

2) Create a Logo for your app placement in appworld (480 x 480px)*

3) Create a Banner for your app (incase it gets featured in appworld) size 1920 x 1186 px*

4) Included Screenshots!

* - items required inorder to submit an app.

All th best!

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!