Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: At&t

Problems with Bango Help!

i received a mail from a customer saying he wasn't able to buy my app with carrier billing! 

and when i go to bango to get the password i get an error so looks like i don't have a bango account.. and i know it works for other vendors, what's wrong what should i do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Developer

Re: Problems with Bango Help!

2 days and not a single reply Smiley Surprised

now 3 more customers mailed me saying they are getting error  30227 when attempting to buy my apps! help Smiley Sad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Try with your support email - that worked for all of us. Go to bango, try to reset the password and enter your support email, you should receive a mail from Bango shortly.

As for the purchase errors - unfortunately it happens from time to time and I'm not sure what you can do, even if you log into your Bango account. I personally have setup my own page with online store (powered by Mobihand) - when somebody complaints "I'm not able to purchase from BB App World/Bango", I just redirect him/her to my own site.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer

i type both mails and here is the error at bango site:

Invalid forgotten password email address. Please ensure you have entered the correct email address. Smiley Sad

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Make sure you use the email address that you provided to App World as the technical support email address.
Developer

yes i tried with my support mail and i get that error. Smiley Sad