Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: -

Public Thank You to Amaris for all of her help

[ Edited ]

Since Amaris is leaving this week, I just wanted to give a public thank you to her for all of her help. She's been super helpful with getting a ton of portathon issues fixed for me. I admit I probably would have given up developing for Blackberry if it wasn't for her, as I am not sure I would have had the patience to deal with some (actually quite a few) of the portathon issues that have cropped up.

It's a shame she is leaving, as the review process still has some major kinks, as evidenced by the posts in this thread. I had hoped she would be around permanently, just to help with the review process/developer issues that crop up, but that is up to Blackberry. The portathons seemed to put extra stress on a system that needed some work to begin with, but it'd probably be cheaper to hire a person to handle developer support than replace an entire review team. And I would think as BB10 becomes more popular, more developers will be active, so good developer support people would always be needed.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Re: Public Thank You to Amaris for all of her help

I would like to echo the above sentiment and also add a thank you to Amaris for her help.

She responded to a few of my emails and helped resolve some issues.

I didn’t know she was leaving, which is a shame, but wish her the best of luck.

Thanks.

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

+1

Thank you, Amaris, for all the help!

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

+2 to this. Big thanks to Amaris
Developer
My Device: n/a
My Carrier: 2 Degrees NZ

I have been interacting with Amaris quite a bit lately, and can say without a doubt that she is the one keeping everything flowing at Blackberry. She will be missed, and would love to wish her luck with future endevours.

Thanks for everything you have done for me and the many developers for this new exciting platform.

You Rock!!
+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE - BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: TIM Italy

[ Edited ]

Thanks to Amaris for her work and support.. She is always kind and present in providing support.
I agree is really a shame she is leaving..

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The response I received from Amaris was the only response I received from BB in recent months.

(I was very surprised that there was a response from BB).

Thank you very much Amaris.