02-06-2013 07:40 AM
I've build a little app and submitted it before the deadline for the Z10 developer device. Now I have discovered some minor bugs and fixed them before my app was reviewed. Now I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to pull a former release from BB World? The former releases don't need to be revied. I want to delete them.
2. Can I submit 2 different bar files for BB10 and Tablet OS 2.1? (maybe the filebundle button?) Are there naming conventions for the different files?
3. How long will the process take? I know that the port-a-thons flushed about 35.000 apps into BB World. I hope these apps are not prefered in the review process.
4. I remember having submitted a very large graphic (above 1900 width). What is this graphic for?
thanks in advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-06-2013 08:04 AM - edited 02-06-2013 08:06 AM
1) No. But the review team will check only the latest release and will deny the previous one, so no worries
2) Yes. It is actually good to do that, since there are differences in API support, screen size etc. You just need to specify two different bundles and to choose the appropriate OS version and device support. There is no official naming convention, it is up to you.
3) Well, no answer for this one
4) If your app is featured in BbWorld carousel, that graphic will be used there (it's good to be as compeling as possible)