Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook (sim)
My Carrier: Base
Accepted Solution

Pulling a release from BB World and other questions

Hi,
I've build a little app and submitted it before the deadline for the Z10 developer device. Now I have discovered some minor bugs and fixed them before my app was reviewed. Now I have some questions:

1. Is it possible to pull a former release from BB World? The former releases don't need to be revied. I want to delete them.

2. Can I submit 2 different bar files for BB10 and Tablet OS 2.1? (maybe the filebundle button?) Are there naming conventions for the different files?

3. How long will the process take? I know that the port-a-thons flushed about 35.000 apps into BB World. I hope these apps are not prefered in the review process.

4. I remember having submitted a very large graphic (above 1900 width). What is this graphic for?

thanks in advance

lrrm

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Pulling a release from BB World and other questions

[ Edited ]

1) No. But the review team will check only the latest release and will deny the previous one, so no worries

2) Yes. It is actually good to do that, since there are differences in API support, screen size etc. You just need to specify two different bundles and to choose the appropriate OS version and device support. There is no official naming convention, it is up to you.

3) Well, no answer for this one Smiley Happy

4) If your app is featured in BbWorld carousel, that graphic will be used there (it's good to be as compeling as possible)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry