Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: BlackBerry Curve
My Carrier: t-mob

Putting applications on BlackBerry Store for different models

Hi everyone,

I want to put application on BlackBerry Store for different BlackBerry smartphone models. Can it  be done?

Regards.

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Putting applications on BlackBerry Store for different models

Do you mean that you want to provide different versions of your app for different phone models?

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: T-Mobile

sabri_serhat_kayali wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to put application on BlackBerry Store for different BlackBerry smartphone models. Can it  be done?

Regards.

Yes when you upload your app you can choose which selected device or devices you want your users to install it on.

My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Tmob

Well,

For instance, I have 3 different application files. First is for BOLD, second is for CURVE and another is for TORCH.

I will upload all files to the store. User, who want to download my application, will download according to his device model. For example, If a user use BOLD, the user will download second application file.

Is it possible ?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Yes, it is.

Submit the three cod files as different bundles and choose for every bundle the supported device (Bold devices for the Bold bundle, Curve devices for Curve bundle etc.)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry