Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: M.

Registration - Urgent help needed

Hello there, 

I am part of a Mobile Agency and we are working for a company, in fact we are developing three blackberry applications for the Blackberry Appworld.

We are having issues like this one : http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/Blackberry-Appworld-Registra...

The thing is our client planned a communication plan which starts by tomorrow. This is why we need the applications to be on the Appworld by tomorrow. Yet because it is the first time we ever published a Blackberry application, we would like to know if by any chance, there is a way to complete the registration process and to submit our applications today ? 

If we had known it would take this much time to complete a registration, we would have done it way before since we registered to the blackberry developer community back in January.

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Sincerely,

Paul

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Registration - Urgent help needed

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums.

In general new apps are approved for about 7-10  days. At the moment there are literally hundreds of apps for PlayBook waiting for approval so the wait time could be longer.

As mentioned in another thread RIM crew is focused on apps submitted prior to 31 March.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Contributor

Hello There,

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I understand that the process of publication may take longer than usually.

Anyway, I just sent you by e-mail the documentation required to validate our company information, for a blackberry developper account. 

Even though we understand why it will take longer, we would like to publish the application today, so that the application can get published as soon as your priorities come to an end. 

Is it possible to confirm the documents I sent you for the following account ? 

pyrouzaud@mondialrelay.fr

As I said before, it is really important for us to submit the application for approval because we reached due date yesterday. We explained to our client that it may take longer, yet the sooner the better.

Thank you very much for your assistance,

Paul

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi MobilisDigital,

Which email address did you send your documentation too?  We don't have a record of an email from you yesterday or this morning. 

Please make sure you emailed BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com with your documentation so we can process your Vendor Account for you.

New Contributor

Hello,

I sent the e-mail to that adress (9.AM in France) : 

BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com

From the account Paul@mobilis-digital.com

Thanks again,

Thanks, 

I see it now.  We'll process it shortly.

New Contributor

Hello,

Did you process it ? Because we did not receive any e-mail yet. 

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

Highlighted

Hi Paul,

This is now done.