Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Alpha Simulator
My Carrier: None
Accepted Solution

Release approved but cannot Post for sale

I have sent several messages to vendor support but have not received any response yet.
Release 2.0 of my app, "Dual Cam Photo" has been approved, but I do not see a link to 'Post for sale'.
I had a previous release which was not approved, and the only link I can see in Manage Products is "Send for review" which I think relates to the not-approved version.

Please help me fix this and post the app for sale ASAP.

I don't care about the previous release (1.8) and it would be great if that could be deleted, but the main issue that I am trying to resolve is to post the Approved Release 2.0 for sale. It is a free app... I just want people to be able to download and use it!

Vendor Portal

New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Alpha Simulator
My Carrier: None

Re: Release approved but cannot Post for sale

I managed to resolve the issue after guessing what needs to be done by reading other posts with similar issues, so here is a quick summary of how to fix things if you are in the same situation:
--I re-published the draft version (the version that was not approved)
--I looked under "Change Request Tickets" for the new ticket that was created for the re-submission.
--I added a note (copy-paste of this same post explaining my issue)

In less than an hour, my re-submission was rejected again and my Approved App was "Posted for Sale"!

how to fix this issue

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Release approved but cannot Post for sale

Kudos for the follow-up!

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands