Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Replying to reviews

I am wondering if there is a way to respond to reviews of my app, or to contact reviewers directly? There are some reviews from people who clearly need help, not sure how to help them.

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Replying to reviews

Cant be done for privacy reasons so leave a really clear coments on how to reach you in your app description and hope for the best!

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms

RIM doesn't offer this feature yet. But on the "About Me" part of my app i have left my e-mail address for my app users to respond. Just in case they need my help. Smiley Happy
Core Member, PinoyBBDev
My Device: Playbook / BB10 dev alpha
My Carrier: Orange

This would be a great features. Replying to review is existing on Bada platform, and is totally anonymous.

This is benefic for everybody:

- Dev can reply to review than contain question or misunderstanding of the game.

- Player are happy to be heard and have a feedback.

Just add a "reply" in the review section in vendor website.

Currently player take time to write review but never use the contact email.

My Device: Red Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

This is overneeded but will never happen unless everyone votes in jira as what's posted here doesn't seem to matter, only the amount of votes a topic gets in the jira ticket system.

I created a ticket about being able to respond to reviews a month or so ago and it hasn't even been looked at because there's no votes...

So if you want to respond to reviews, vote and let BlackBerry know

My Device: PlayBook 64 Gb and Z10 LE
My Carrier: Vodafone

You can integrate a BBM Channel about your App and support this in your app for direct line with your app users

If U like my post click on LIKE Smiley Wink