Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

Selected 3 devices for my approval, but it states 4 now?

Hi everyone,

I dropped my app in BlackBerry World on the 25th (for approval) and selected at the device compatibility 3 devices: both versions (chip wise) of the Z10 and the dev alpha device.

This morning I checked my status (yes I know, I dont have any patience), and I saw that it states that there are 4 devices selected. How can this be?

Anyone had the same ? Is it a problem, and if so, how can I check without messing up my submitted for review request?

Thanks in advances!

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Selected 3 devices for my approval, but it states 4 now?

You should be able to view which specific devices are selected. Generally clicking through your product entry, starting with the magnifying glass in the Releases column for that product in the vendor portal, you can find the details corresponding to a given release. If it's not obvious to you after a bit of exploration, I can hold your hand through it. ;-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Selected 3 devices for my approval, but it states 4 now?

I would assume the four supported devices include the 2 chipsets of the z10, dev alpha and PlayBook.

I have contacted the developer offline to research the issue further.

Bryan Van Engelen

BlackBerry World

powerfully,
Bryan Van Engelen
BlackBerry World