Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Orange

Submit An application

Hi Every One ! 

Hi ! We try since a month to deliver a signed application of the RAM. We get this issue :

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release. I am testing your application on all BlackBerry smartphones devices and i received the following error message on all devices we tested: "Error starting RAM: Module 'RAM' attempts to access a secure API" Please make sure you sign your application before submitting a new release. If you need help signing your application, please see the following link:https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/CodeSigningHelp/

Furthermore, we are sure that we follow the instructions of the indicated link. Is there any one to explain explain what happend ?

Thanx for helping...

Hebergeur d'image

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Submit An application

[ Edited ]

Hi There,

The likely causes of this issue are:

1) Submitting a COD file other than one that has been signed

2) Rebuilding the app without resigning (apps need to be signed every time they are submitted)

3) Submitting the app as compatible with an OS lower than the version of SDK used to create it (did you state the app is supported in a version of OS lower than 7.1?)

Also, from which directory did you grab the COD file to upload? Did you test on a real device before submitting?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!