Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Ticket filtering does not work

I have an app waiting from the first week in January, I went and did a search for tickets and it does not work.

It says the app is still under review, so I went to look at the tickets as I have not received email about it and I wondered if I had missed something. 

I have also just submitted another app and it is not listing the tickets for that app either. 

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Ticket filtering does not work

How are you doing this "search for tickets"?

If you log into the vendor portal, do you see a menu item at the left, just below "Sandbox" and just above "Logout", titled "Change Request Tickets"? You should be able to see the basic trail of activity there, if you are having trouble seeing it under each app's own entry.

The app-specific way is to edit the app (pencil icon) and select the Tickets tab, or History, from the various tabs along the top (Product Info, Description, etc.).

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks for the comment, 

It says Pending Review, 2 Open CR(s)

But it only shows 1 ticket using both search methods. I was checking the tickets because I wanted to see if there was a problem with the app and for some reason didn't get the email.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Generally if you've changed the metadata *and* submitted a new release at the same time, you'll see 2 Open CR(s) and only one ticket. The description of the one ticket will show that it was for both a "Content Approval Request, Release Approval Request". One ticket, two requests associated with it.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!