Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: None right now
My Carrier: BSNL
Accepted Solution

Urgent:Bank account with another name for wire transfer of portathon payment?

[ Edited ]

Please help me. I made three apps in last portathon out which one is approved and review of other two is pending.

Today I got an email form Blackberry that includes a link to enter information for wire transfer of my reward. The name on my bank account is slightly different than the name with which I have registered as Vendor.

Can I just enter that slightly different name on that wire transfer page with my bank account information and get my payment?

Can I use another person's bank account details for getting payment? 

Please reply quicly. It is urgent as there is no detail about time limit to submit details.

Developer

Re: Urgent:Bank account with another name for wire transfer of portathon payment?

Please somebody reply! It's getting late.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Urgent:Bank account with another name for wire transfer of portathon payment?

If you reply to the email that tells you about the wire transfer, they can answer your question.
Developer

Thanks! I am asking them now.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

Yes, you can use bank account with any other name. 

Trusted Contributor

My friend uses his dad's account and it works like charm. 

Trusted Contributor

SBI account, btw.