Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: Vendor portal - Reports broken

All,

Reporting should be back up and running now.  We apologize for the brief downtime.

Please let us know if you run into further reporting problems.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

The little "Loading - please wait" dialog is still flashing up whenever you switch pages - pretty annoying and redundant (it's a pretty common concept on the Internet, isn't it? you click a link and then you wait while it loads ... no instructions necessary :-) ) 

But while you're working on the portal, perhaps you could address a few other little usability improvements, for example under under Generate Chart,:

• when there is only one app  make it selected by default.
  • the dates could be populated with a sensible default too - like the current day for the end date and maybe a week ago as the start date, or ideally the day of the last visit! 
  • the Next/Previous Month controls in the calendar widget are almost impossible to use when accessing the site with the PlayBook (no matter how much you enlarge the view)

Just a few thoughts ...

Anna

My app : Get set - Get up!   Get ready for the snooze revolution.

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi apman,

Pretty straight-forward concerns.  As we look to revamp the Charts/Reporting I'll be sure to have some of these UX ideas included.