Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

When the BB App Store pay?

Do you know when usually BB App Store pay?

I think that they pay on 26th but I haven't received any payment yet...

Thanks!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: When the BB App Store pay?

Can you please clarify your query?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Developer

I know that BB App store pay his vendor monthly...

Since I haven't received any money yet, I'm asking if you know if there is a specific day when 

the app store usually pay...
I know that they pay on 26th of each month, but I haven't received any payment today so I'm asking when they will pay me... Smiley Happy

thanks!

Developer

is there someone who know the answer? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 8700 | 8310 | BOLD | STORM

sblantipodi,

No one is getting paid from AppWorld!!  Just kidding, here are my payment dates since the inception of AppWorld: 

1. May 22, 2009
  2. June 26, 2009
  3. July 24, 2009 

So far it's between the 22 and the 26th of each month.  I would check your paypal account and also, I think you said you were in a non-US country?  Maybe there is some fine print somewhere about that.

Developer

I haven't received any payment yet Smiley Sad

today is 27th Smiley Sad

Developer

Again, maybe the timetable is different for different countries.  I would send an email to the storefrontmanager to and have them check on it.
Developer

they told me that they are paying june now, july will be payed on august... Smiley Happy
Developer

Yes, it is a month behind.  That's why I was first paid in May even though AppWorld opened on April Fool's Day.  So yes, if you released something starting in July, you will get paid towards the end of next month.  Congrats on your sales!
Developer

why do you congrats with me for my sales? Smiley Happy

do you know if I'm selling well or not?

is there a way to see this?

thanks for your reply... Smiley Happy