Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

Re: Where are they on the backlog? Report submission dates of recent approvals.

Lucky you, I submitted the 25th, no approval yet (also a new app Smiley Sad)

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: none

Sorry forgot to say it,s a PB app.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Bumble2000 wrote:
Bryan,

Just to be clear, can you confirm that you are associated with Blackberry?

I can confirm that Bryan works for the BlackBerry World team at BlackBerry (RIM).

I'm not sure why his screen name isn't showing in red like most of the others, but in this case don't take that as a sign he's an outsider. :-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

App update submitted two days ago, approved just now. It seems we are getting back to normal wait times (although there are 5000 generator apps in queue already)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer

I was going to report similarly. I submitted an update on March 12 and it was approved March 15, or around 65 hours later.

I suspect they're implementing a revised process whereby updates (at least for certain apps or vendors?) may get faster attention than new submissions?

Either way, it's a huge load off my mind if I can issue updates with fixes and improvements and see them appear in the store while I still remember why I submitted them!

Thanks BBWorld team. All improvements are much appreciated. :-)

Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Retired
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

This has been addressed.
Thanks
Retired
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

I looked into this and your app was processed on March 13th.

Thanks
New Developer
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

Correct, thanks for the information!

Is there any reason that there are no e-mails yet concering the trade-up or this approval?

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Another good news on approval front: two other updates submitted last week (one even on Friday) were just approved. Good job, BBWorld team! (sorry for going too emo, but I feel that we need to say "thank you" from time to time and not only to complain Smiley Wink )

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer

I agree things seem to be getting better, but it's not very consistent yet, or they're still overlooking cases somehow. (I don't understand how that could be possible, when one could query the database to identify the oldest unreviewed updates, but maybe there's a logical explanation.)

I have one app with an updated submitted March 2 which hasn't been reviewed yet even though an update submitted March 12 for a second app was approved. (I'll send a PM about it since it sounds like this might not be expected, at this point, but it's still a bit surprising to me.)