Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
04-17-2009 04:29 PM
I very much like the ease of use of the app world on my storm -- however, the following tweaks would simply raise the bar and functionality of the application:
1) A "New Apps" folder -- so I don't have to scroll through each category to see if there has been anything new added.
2) A "Wish List" folder -- so I could remember the apps that I thought were interesting and retrieve them later for purchase after scoping them out more on the web.
3) Links for going directly to a website so I could get more information from the developer.
4) A "Recently Viewed" tab or folder -- might not be necessary IF a wish list were available.
Is there any chance these tweaks are in the works? Sure would be nice...
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-27-2009 04:24 PM
I forgot to mention sortability -- being able to sort alphabetically, by price, or/and new-ness would be a real boost to usability. Also, does it take forever for the App program to load, slowing up the ability to scroll thru the program listings, on your Storm?? It does on mine. Very frustrating on the EVDO network!