Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

(bb10) Issue with long description on my apps on BB World

Hi!

I don't know why but all of my apps seem to have lost "long descriptions" when displayed on bb10 Blackberry World.

Everything is right on Playbook, but not on Z10.

Am I doing anything wrong?

IMG_00000107.png

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: (bb10) Issue with long description on my apps on BB World

This is a known issue. It affects anyone who actually has your app installed. If you uninstall one of those apps, you'll see the description return, until you install it again.

BlackBerry is aware of the issue. They've said nothing about when it will actually be fixed.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: (bb10) Issue with long description on my apps on BB World

Ah ok, then I don't worry about it, new customers will see the full description.
Thank you!
My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords