Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: !dea

camera does not work

I recently installed new viersion 10.0.9.388 and when i open the camera option the device gets stuck. Any suggestions?

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: camera does not work

One option is to attempt to reload the device software using the WipeReload.bat file. To do that, download the Apploader.msi file from: https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

Run the Apploader.msi file, then once the install is complete, connect your Dev Alpha to your computer and run the WipeReload.bat file.

That will reload the software on the phone and will hopefully fix your camera issue assuming it's just a software problem.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: !dea

I tried installing several times and I cleared the registries too. But it did not work. I kept it switched off for a long time and it is now working.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Are youtrying from the lock screen or apps dock?

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!