Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE,Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: China Mobile

is there anything wrong with the product purchase chart?

ok,here is the problem I counted about 18 USD sales from my product download report till 9/30, but only received 2.85USD, why?
BlackBerry Cascades / WebWorks developer, Vendor name: anpho
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Q10, Z10, Z30
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: is there anything wrong with the product purchase chart?

More information is needed to answer you.

I have apps for the PlayBook and BB10.  With this combination there are 4 sources of payments to me.

Digital River - 2 sources - United States purchases and Rest of the World (ROW).  If there aren't enough purchases to reach a threshold (I think it's around $1.35) in a given month, it will be held until there's enough to make a payment.  You can go to their website to see what they've recorded for the prior month (around the 10th of the month is when it's available) and you get paid around the 25th of the month.

BB Commerce - Paypal and Credit Card Purchases for BB10 devices.  A statement and payment arrives around the 15th of the month.  The statement details the purchases.  Minimum payment is similar to Digital River (around $1.35).

Bango - Carrier billed purchases.  Minimum payment of $50.00.  No statements until payment, no website to verify what was purchased the prior month.  The only way I can guess that a purchase was made through them is to take purchase info from the vendor portal and subtract the purchases from DR and BB Commerce and what's left is supposed to be Bango.

As for legacy device purchases, I have no experience.

Developer

Speaking of Bango.  I just received an email from them letting me know that they now give you access to their data at their website.  I took a look and it's pretty good.

Hooray!

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10
My Carrier: WiFi

Same problem. My app total sales should be 100+$ as what I can see in the purchases report in vendor portal but in bango I only got 40$. I already contacted their support.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10
My Carrier: WiFi

@mmd12 does this mean Bango only receives Carrier Billings? Where can we access the earnings from BB Commerce and Digital River? What are the websites for it? Please. Thank you.
Developer

Bango - Carrier Sales

BB Commerce - Statement monthly for the previous month.  Arrives around the 15th.

Digital River - Website https://gc.digitalriver.com/gc/ent/login.do  I can't remember how I set up my account.  Perhaps someone else reading this can help.

Also, Keep in mind the purchase report is gross revenue.  In other words, purchase price + tax + FX conversion.  Your cut of that total is (purchase price + FX conversion) x 70%.