Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: payments

@bbdevguy, okay, sounds like you do have an issue then. I'm sure if you check the relevant vendor agreement or whatever there would be some contact email to use. Or maybe the main support form on the vendor portal login page?

@mapleleafs90, I've been paid only by DR/DRI. I never get Bango payments (PlayBook apps only so far) and I've seen nothing from BB Commerce except that first handful of "empty" emails most or all of us have received, reporting zero purchases for September, October, and whatever. I actually have no idea about BB Commerce and what's up there... I don't know if I've filled out whatever forms might be required for that... for all I know, the money will simply stop arriving some time soon and then I'll be forced to sort it out. ;-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Z10

BB Commerce is only for App World 4.0+, so it covers only BB OS 5/6/7.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I still haven't been payed for November yet either. DRI sent me a small payment but the bulk of my sales was through BB Commerce. Would be nice to get the payment soon so that bills can be paid 

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Which transactions is BB Commerce taking?

The reports for BB Commerce dont show in app purchases for me. Anyone else notice that? The bulk of my sales are from in app purchases. This is the $450 I am missing.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

anyone make over thousand a month?

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

swactonp, presumably if someone says "yes", you'll follow up with another question? Why not just ask that question now? Or are you merely curious if anyone does actually make over a thousand a month? (The answer, by the way, is "yes".)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!