Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vinaphone

payments

Normally I receive payments on the 20th - 25th (2 seperate payments every month, one for North America and one for ROW. But today is 12/26 and I have not received any payment from DRI. What happens ?

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: payments

I received two from DRI, but BB Commerce is supposed to be making payments too. If you login to your account @ digital river you should be able to check november sales to see what they owe you. Perhaps BB commerce is supposed to be paying you this month instead, BB commerce is making payments late. I received an email from them saying I wont get November payment til sometime early in the new year.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

My payments arrived Dec 20. Check your spam folder?

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Developer

I have received money from BB Commerce on 12/22, but not received from DRIV, I logged into my acc and check my sales, $ 526.84 +5.56 $. And No mail in my spam folder Smiley Sad

What's happen?

Developer

Well, last thing to check before you actually contact them yourself (since we can't answer this for you): did any money reach your PayPal account or not?

All we can do is tell you we got paid... not why you didn't.

Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Developer

No, I don't get the money in my paypal acc Smiley Sad

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

I haven't received my app sales either. I only received a single payment that contains a single app purchase ($3.49) from DRI although the reports show I should be getting a few hundred $$$s instead. Something is not right here.

Developer

bbdevguy wrote:

I haven't received my app sales either. I only received a single payment that contains a single app purchase ($3.49) from DRI although the reports show I should be getting a few hundred $$$s instead. Something is not right here.

Are you accounting for the difference between the period covered by the payments and when you actually made those few hundred $$$?  You get paid at the end of one month for purchases made in the previous month, so on Dec 20 we got paid for purchases during November.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

[ Edited ]

You got paid by who peter?

I received some from DRI, I know it is another month for bango but they send my november statement the first of december so thats fine as I know what they are paying me. And actually - I prefer bango over DRI or RIM because they are very clear on what we will be getting paid as invoices are sent the day after the month ends and you always know its 60 days later for payments

BB Commerce sent me nothing for November, actually on Dec 21 they sent me Octobers money.

Maybe you are in the same situation from me where RIM has not paid out to some developers for November but they sent me an email saying it was coming first week of January so I wouldn't worry yet but I would contact them if you never received an email.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

peter9477 wrote:

Are you accounting for the difference between the period covered by the payments and when you actually made those few hundred $$$?  You get paid at the end of one month for purchases made in the previous month, so on Dec 20 we got paid for purchases during November.

Yes, I am aware that vendor payments are for purchases made during the prior month, in this case November. The few hundred $$$s of sales(my normal sales volume btw) that I was referring to took place in App World for November. The amount did not get paid out around the 20 - 25th of the month (December) like it always happens. I get a DRI payment every month but this December it was only a small amount and for a single App World sale. Definitely not right.

I use dynamic licensing so I have a record of all the new sale activations btw.

If anybody knows where to launch a formal complaint/investigation please let me know, it would be appreciated. I wonder if they have some glitch in the payment disbursement system that is affecting some vendors.