Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

purchase/review ratio?

This is probably a little different for everybody's apps/themes that they have for sale...but on average about what percentage of people that purchase your app/theme leave a review for it?  The reason I ask, is I've got a particular theme that has sold around 200 copies...but it doesn't have a single review.  Should I take that as a good or bad sign? Smiley Tongue 

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: purchase/review ratio?

My most popular app has been reviewed by 4.2% of people who have purchased it, I didn't check any of my other apps, but it's probably around the same percentage.

I wouldn't say it's a good or bad sign, just be patient. The reviews will come. For the apps I've released, there's been a long period with no reviews at the beginning, and then they start coming in suddenly for some reason.

If my post helped you, make sure to give me kudos by clicking the star below my name! Smiley Happy
My Device: Not Specified

Re: purchase/review ratio?

My review rate is less than 1% for paid apps, and probably similar for the free apps. Though it appears  older reviews seem to drop off after some time.