Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None yet

"New Arrivals" should be larger

New Arrivals needs to include more than the last 25.  Maybe take a cue from Apple - you can view the last 13 months on the iTunes store, just by hitting the "Release Date" option for sorting, starting at today.

Not having a viable way to see what's new, particularly in a storm of thousands of apps in the last few weeks, leaves us with one of the many problems of the Android catalog - impossible to locate things.  Also, people like new stuff.  Even if it is more than 25 new apps ago Smiley Tongue

Also, does New Arrivals for sure include apps that are updated? 

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: "New Arrivals" should be larger

I agree it needs to be longer.

Uhh and I don't think it includes apps that are just updated, but I could be wrong.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None yet

On the WebWorks forums, a RIM person said it did, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Then again, we may not be able to tell by the sheer volume of apps in there.

That said, it absolutely must be increased to be a larger area, unless someone wants to come up with something truly innovative, that somehow is better.

Contributor
My Device: Z10, Q10, PlayBook
My Carrier: none

I'm also agree with you, it needs to show at least the new apps of the current week.

----------------------------------------------------------
Tapptil creates interactive books and apps for children and families.
Recent released apps: Lil Painter Free, First Words Animals Free