Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700 - developer
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: "Vendor account status is disabled. "

[ Edited ]

Visitor
My Device: none yet
My Carrier: O2

Hello,

can you check the vendor disabled disabled status for "Verifysoft Technology GmbH", roland@verifysoft.de

To get the Playbook would be more then appropriate, to have a device with HDMI output for Droidcon Barcamp 2012 in Berlin in March.

I want to show live code coverage on this device.

Thanks in advance,

Roland Baer

My Device: Playbook - developer
My Carrier: MobileVikings

[ Edited ]

I sent a PM as well. (my id is <removed>)

My app is all ready and signed, but of course I only remembered to sign up for a vendor account a day or 2 ago.

Stupid, but still, I'd really like that playbook...

Already working on my next (more advanced) app :-)

Huge thanks for speeding up this process.

EDIT: Personal Information such as e-mail is prohibited for your security. Please review User Guidelines  under section "Be careful."

New Contributor
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Oh man, I gotta raise my hand and join the ranks of people having this problem. My vendor application has been jammed up since (I believe) Thursday night / Friday morning.

To any BlackBerry People (especially rhearty) Smiley Wink

I have an application I'd like to get submitted ASAP, and I would definitely like to do whatever I need to do to qualify for the free PlayBook. Can you please help unjam my registration? My name is Alex Markley and my company name is Malex Media Network, LLC. I have already preemptively submitted my Articles of Organization, in hopes that that might speed things up. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

--Alex

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Hi all,

We had the team working overnight to get the remainder of the accounts Approved (the ones that came in late last week and over the weekend).  The amount of interest is amazing to see, so thank you!

If we missed any, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks again for your patience.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9780
My Carrier: M1

I signed up for this offer initially just because I wanted a PlayBook to play with.. but after developing my app (and realizing that the simulator doesn't simulate multitouch events yet) I now just want to see my app playing on the actual hardware.

Thank you RIM for this opportunity!
New Contributor
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

rhearty, thanks so much for the prompt reply and assistance! I was able to log in and get my app submitted right on the dot. Smiley Happy

You guys rock.
Contributor
My Device: None yet
My Carrier: T-Mobile Netherlands

Hello everyone,

I've just submitted my app *with* the PB OS 2.0 requirement this time Smiley Happy. I then got an email saying:

This email acknowledges the submission of 1 new release(s) for the product named: 'SNIP'.

Another email will be sent as soon as any updates are made in the approval process.

Sincerely,
The BlackBerry Team

So now, I just wait, and what would be the order of the following emails? Will the next mail be a PlayBook qualifiying mail? Any ETA on that? 

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd really like to have a PlayBook to be able to reach out to a bigger user demographic.

Also, although a bit off-topic, will BlackBerry OS X be able to run the .BAR files too? Think I read that somewhere Smiley Happy.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700

... it's been 5 days. Still can access the account.

New Developer
New Developer
My Device: dev alpha c (bb10)
My Carrier: www.rzr.online.fr

I am also affected by this odd policy ? 

I prefer to keep my ids papers for myself

would a driving licence be enough ? or can you suggest some other french document ?