Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: reports not working again

Note: new JIRA tickets are non-public by default, so nobody but cwong15 will be able to see that ticket until and unless it is marked public by someone at RIM, which they generally would do after reviewing it for security concerns etc.

(Trying to forestall the inevitable "I can't see the ticket!" posts.)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Telus

Logged in from my playbook - charts are working again. 

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Still no joy when I try the download reports or the graphs.

Can we get a comment from RIM as to how we are suppose to report problems to  them?    I opened a problem report (http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberryappworld.jsp)  a week ago and have not received any reply from RIM.

Is there no automatic health monitoring  of the isvportal?

Contributor
My Device: BB 9900

Still no luck with the purchase report downloads. Looks like we all have to wait for the new year for the reports to work again.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Still does not work in chrome, but I tried Internet Explorer 9 and I can generate charts!

Try it.

Developer
My Device: Z10, PlayBook
My Carrier: NA

Hi demon,

It would seem very unlikely that it would work in one browser and not the other. I just tried it in IE and no such luck. I think you just got lucky. It's frustrating that on the rare occasion it's working for someone. I think I've tried about 50 times in the last two days and it hasn't worked once.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10

I received a failure trying to view graphs while using filrefox 8.0.  I then logged out of the isvportal, closed the page, removed all cookies that contained "appworld" and then was able to successfully view the graph.   I was able to generate/view a download report, but still no luck with a purchase report.

New Developer
My Device: 9900 and PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

@eichen - Doesn't seem to simply be a cookies or session thing.  I logged in for the first time ever in IE and got an error message when trying to generate a Downloads report (same with Purchase report).

edit: Also I had a lot of luck earlier creating charts with Chrome but not so much now.  Very sporadic issue for sure, although purchase reports have ben totally down for weeks now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apps:Beats Brainwave Entrainment - Awesome Timer - StarSlide - Save Santa
@jamiebeach
Developer
My Device: Z10, PlayBook
My Carrier: NA

Rather than clear all of my cookies, I just fired up a Private Mode tab in Safari and that worked. (Finally!)

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

I just tried IE8, which I never use (thus no cookies or cache for the vendor portal pages) and it worked.

I immediately tried FF8 again (which I normally use) and it's just failed again.

I selectively cleared just the cookies for appworld.blackberry.com and immediately tried logging in again with FF8 and it worked.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!